One of the wealthiest and largest countries in the European Union (EU), the abundance of jobs and the thriving economy are what makes working in Germany so appealing.
Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the fifth largest in the world. The job market in Germany is generally strong and employment is high for skilled workers coming into the country, specifically in engineering, manufacturing and the IT sectors. Manufacturing is the foundation of the economy of Germany, a highly industrialized and densely populated country.
WHY CHOOSE GERMANY
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation.
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies.
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Duesseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt.
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that are registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs – when you have a job in Germany.
Why to apply a Job seekers visa?
There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany. More especially, qualified technical workers, such as engineers and IT specialists, as well as health specialists, are in short supply.
Germany Job Seeker’s Visa entitles you to stay and search for a job in the country for six months.
In a country with only 7% unemployment, there is immense scope for jobs and career development.
Features of a JOBSEEKER Visa
- There are many benefits of going in on a Germany Job Seeker visa. The process time for getting this visa is less than 6 months.
- After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
- On an employment resident permit, on completion of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.
- For more details on this, contact a Consultant at Collabs!