Why to apply a Job Seekers visa?
There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany. More especially, qualified technical workers, such as engineers and IT specialists, as well as health specialists, are in short supply.
Germany Job Seeker’s Visa entitles you to stay and search for a job in the country for six months.
In a country with only 7% unemployment, there is immense scope for jobs and career development.
Features of a JOBSEEKER Visa
- There are many benefits of going in on a Germany Job Seeker visa. The process time for getting this visa is less than 6 months.
- After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
- On an employment resident permit, on completion of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.
For more details on this, contact a Consultant at Collabs!
- The Germany Job seeker visa is a long term residence permit that allows you to look for a job for a period of 6 months.
- This visa makes it simpler for you to secure an employment visa as it allows you to attend interviews and find a job in your skilled area of work.
- The Employer will sponsor your Employment Visa under most scenarios; else you will need to do it on your own.
- Visa validity will depend on the employer.
- Quick Visa Decision, as compared to any other EU country.
EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 33 months or you can obtain your permanent residence permit after just 21 months, if you prove Language skills B1 level of CEFR (German language).
On an employment resident permit, you have to complete 5 years to apply for permanent residency. This permit also leads to permanent residency in Germany after completing 5 years of residency and citizenship after another 5 years.
A job-seeker holder, upon getting employment, can also switch to Germany Blue Card from within the country.
NO points based test for Germany Job seeker Visa. However to be eligible
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and Graduation qualification to qualify as per the H+ Anabin University List.
- Applicants from Mumbai or Delhi region must have regular education either 4 years Bachelor’s degree or 3 years Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- English proficiency is sufficient to qualify for the visa; however it is highly recommended that you learn the German Language to survive in Germany.
Collabs full service & processing includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation.